Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- It is easy to apply for Free/Reduced meals and it only takes a few minutes when you apply on-line.
- Processing time is faster when you apply on-line.
- The site is a safe and secure site!
- You MUST use Internet Explorer for your browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page for the on-line application link.
2 . Apply for Free/Reduced meals on a paper application.
- Please note: Applications MUST be printed on legal size paper.
- ALL applications printed on letter size paper will be discarded.
- Return the completed application to your school.
Pre-Payment for School Meals and Ala Carte
On July 29, 2008, the school board approved a motion to enter into a contract with myLunchMoney.com, an on-line credit card prepayment service for school meals.
Parents may now pre-pay by credit or debit card for student meals and ala carte. Please visit: www.myLunchMoney.com to participate.
In order for parents to create an account on myLunchMoney.com, they must know their student's ten digit customer ID number. Parents can retrieve the ID number from a tab on their Parent Portal accounts, labeled SW Café. This is a web-based service that requires little interaction with the café manager.
The ParentPortal is a tool designed to enhance the communication and involvement of parents in their child's education in Volusia County Schools. In addition to guiding you to your child's prepaid lunch account, the ParentPortal will allow you to monitor your child's progress in school by providing Internet access to grades, attendance, discipline, academic history, graduation verification, and standardized test results in a secure password protected environment. Contact your school to sign up for ParentPortal.
Please note: There is no fee for parents to set up an account and view a meal history. If parents wish to use myLunchMoney for pre-payment, there is a $1.95 per transaction fee.